So Monday came....and there was a job offer in Greenwich Public Schools.
I was SUPER excited and ready for the school year to start!
Then...Tuesday came along...
I had another interview with Darien Public Schools. (I was not thinking this one was going to go well so I just went and did it.)
Well...it went GREAT!
So...I got a call three hours later saying, "Hi Heidi, we were very very impressed with you today so we would like to set up more interviews."
Wednesday morning arrived and I received a call...for another interview (Interview number 7) to occur on Thursday.
Thursday came and I had the interview. This one went even better..and the principal said, "Heidi I had a wonderful time meeting with you and I am sure we will be seeing a whole lot more of you and we will be keeping you around."
So I am guessing this means that I will probably be receiving a phone call sometime after July 4th weekend....maybe....perhaps....with another OFFER for a job....SO I will keep you posted!
I came home from that interview, wrote my follow up letters and heard back from the principal in the same day saying she was very pleased and would be in communication with me soon after speaking with the rest of the team.
WELL...I DO believe I have opened a whole new can of worms....GOOD WORMS that is!
I may even have a choice in this whole job thing! God is Good!
So then Thursday afternoon came around and I received another call. A call from another school in upstate CT that I applied to and received a notice in the mail saying they would contact me within a couple weeks if I were to be considered...well those 5 weeks passed and nothing so I just let that one go....well MORE WORMS!
I have an interview set up with this Autism school for the week of the 13th~
You know...just in case!
More news to come shortly!
Living
14 years ago
are they gummy worms?
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great "problem" to have! I will pray God guides your decision. How exciting. Congratulations! Debbie
ReplyDeleteWow! When you're good, you're good and everyone wants you. Praise God! You are blessed. May He guide your every decision.
ReplyDeleteMr. & Mrs. GYRO
Even when you write you have to keep me in suspense! A dear friend talked about going into the desert to make crucial job decisions - the best I could do was the "Walkabout" in the Austrailian House at Brookfield Zoo (with my wife waiting outside to hear my decision). Just know that it is a process and worms are actually beneficial (and even fun). Find your own "decision place", take a deep breath, and enjoy the ride (as much as you can).
ReplyDeleteProf Post
Heidi,
ReplyDeleteI am amazed and thrilled at all your job offers, interviews and new shining opportunities! Special Education opens lots more doors than general education does. I am so happy for you and pray that God will show you where He wants you to be.
Blessings and looking forward to your next news.
Love,
Aunt Leslie, Uncle Mark, Naomi and David
hey heidi!
ReplyDeletethat's fantastic news! i need to call you soon! it's been busy around here, and it sounds like you have been busy as well! i'm so glad that God is opening up doors for you! i'll be keeping you in my prayers! love and miss you!
~colleen~