Today I woke up and found these verses in an email I opened! They are so perfect! God's timing is so PERFECT (even when I am doubting it at times)!
Proverbs 12:25 ~ An anxious heart weighs a man down but a kind word cheers him up.
I thank you all for kind and encouraging words of support and prayer--they cheer me up!
Philippians 4:13 ~ For I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.
And just when I am feeling I cannot go through anymore, God re-directs my mind and spirit allowing me to do it ALL in HIS strength!
Thank you all for your continued support and unending prayers!
Heidi
Living
14 years ago
Hi Heidi
ReplyDeleteWe are keeping you in our prayers and we know that he will take care of you ,psalm 34;19-20 said A righteous man may have many troubles BUT the lord delivers him from them all ;he protect all his bones ,not one of them will be broken ,so as always stay in your faith God Bless You.
Aster,Daniel,Philmon and Japheth
Heids, I am so encouraged by the work that God is doing in your heart already and I'm so excited to see how it will continue during your surgery and recovery. Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteWhit
We are so grateful for the up-date. We are thankful that all went well. We have been praying with you for Heidi's speedy & safe recovery. Please give her our love.
ReplyDeleteWe are thankful to God!
Fondly..Recreation Dept. @ Greenwich woods
Heidi,
ReplyDeleteWe're in your cheering section. Actually, praying section, in particular that you won't have the yukky-pain-meds syndrome but will feel great. Also that you'll recover quickly and be able to get to school.
Love,
Robin & Doug & Ingrid